Friday, June 5, 2009

Things You Should Know

(low light; sooc)
  • My DSLR arrived on Monday. It's a Canon Rebel XS. It's beautiful. And it takes amazingly good pictures. Seriously, when I open photoshop, all I have to do is a quick levels adujstment.
  • I'll be taking my brother's senior photos next week at Minor Park.
  • My wisdom teeth are being removed on Monday. It's quite an interesting procedure: They make an incision in my gum, saw the tooth in half, pull the pieces out (obviously) and stitch me back up. The only problem is that I don't really like the oral surgeon. And I won't get to eat for 12 hours before the surgery, and probably several hours after the surgery as well. Poor stomach. :( I also plan to watch Hidalgo when I get home, If I can stay awake. I hope it will be good.
  • It's not easy reading 3 books at once.
  • Hopefully I'll be seeing UP! next week.
  • I have new glasses (which you can see in my new profile pic, which was taken by my XS), and the prescription is just strong enough that it's slightly hard to sit at the computer, but I MUST use my glasses if I want to be able to see the computer screen. So I just sit slightly farther away. It's still weird, though.
  • I love blocks.
  • If I were a hobbit, I would marry Bilbo.
  • I will be taking the PSAT this fall, the SAT next spring, and visiting colleges as well. Eesh. I feel old. =D And, I have no idea what colleges I'm even interested in.
  • And I think that's all I have to say.
  • Goodbye.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Well, the camera sounds great! The surgery, not so much. "Hidalgo" wasn't so great, I thought. The ending--with the chanting--bothered me and ending with the horse was wrong, that isn't what happens.

Anyway, can't wait to see the pictures that you take!